Check out the Best Money Quotes,
The Best Money Quotes
The more you learn, the more you earn.
– Warren Buffett
- If you make meaning, you’ll make money.
- Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.
- Earn with your mind, not your time.
- “The best way to become a billionaire is to help a billion people.”
Money is a great servant but a bad master.
– Francis Bacon
- Making money is not a thing that you do – it’s a skill that you learn.
- When I had money everyone called me brother.
- Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.
- All the money you made Will never buy back your soul.
Rule No. 1: Never lose money,
Rule No. 2: Never forget Rule No. 1.
– Warren Buffett
- If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness, it buys freedom. – Naval Ravikant
- If you can get paid for doing what you love, every paycheck is a bonus. Oprah Winfrey
- Be your money’s master, not its slave.
- Money doesn’t change people. It unmasks them.
- I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
- There are people who have money and people who are rich.
- Trade money for time, not time for money. You’re going to run out of time first.
A wise man should have money in his head,
but not in his heart.
– Jonathan Swift
- Invest in as much of yourself as you can, you are your own biggest asset by far. Warren Buffett
- Money is a way of measuring wealth but is not wealth in itself.
- Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.
- Money moves from those who do not manage it to those who do.
- When it is a question of money, everybody is of the same religion.
- I don’t care too much for money, for money can’t buy me, love.
- The rich invest their money and spend what is left; the poor spend their money and invest what is left.
Money makes your life easier,
If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky.
– Robert De Niro
- Spend your money on the things money can buy, Spend your time on the things money can’t buy.
- “Money moves from those who do not manage it to those who do.”
- “Money can’t buy happiness, but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.”
- “Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.”
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative.”
- “Money is like fire. It is only good when there’s just the right amount of it when it’s properly contained and under your control.”
- “Make your goals more than money. Make it about helping people and creating a better future.”
- “The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.”
- “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”
- “Money is a funny thing…the more you worry about it the less you have. The less you care the more you have.”
- “I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages.”
- “Money is 80% behavior, 20% head knowledge. It’s what you do, not what you know. “
To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.
– David Bailey
- “Taking drugs and thinking that you are happy is like taking a loan and thinking you have money.”
- “Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end. Bob Marley.”
- “Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.”
- “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”
The rich invest in time, and the poor invest in money.
- “If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can’t buy.”
- “The money you have given you freedom; the money you pursue enslaves you.”
- “Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money when what they don’t know is how to use it.“
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”
- “Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like.”